We are announcing the start of a new Innovation Advisers program. Below is a brief on what we will be doing, More news to follow on how to participate in the selection process.
Crucial to the efforts of transforming the Worlds management system is supporting individuals who can test and refine new models to drive management system reform. The Innovation Center seeks to deepen the capacity for transformation by creating a network of experts in improving the Worlds management system for world managers and stewardship stakeholders.
The Advisors Program will inspire dedicated, skilled individuals in the world Management system to deepen several key skill sets, including:
- economics and finance;
- Social/Population management;
- Systems analysis; and
- Operations research
These individuals will:
- Support the Innovation Center in testing new models of stewardship delivery; Such as real time social/economic software modeling
- Utilize their knowledge and skills in their home organization or area in pursuit of the three-part aim of improving the health (robustness) of organizations management systems, improving the care (maintenance) of organizations management systems, and lowering costs of organizations management systems through continuous improvement;
- Work with other local organizations or groups in driving World management system reform;
- Develop new ideas or innovations for possible testing of diffusion by the Innovation Center; and
- Build durable skill in system improvement throughout their area or region.
Innovation advisors will work with the Innovation Center to test new models of care/maintenance delivery in their own organizations and create partnerships to find new ideas that work and share them regionally and across the World.
The Innovation Advisors Program will select and develop as many as 200 individuals from across the world in its first year.